Friday 20 January 2017

Magical Art Journal - for Lindy's Stamp Gang

 Hello!!! Kerry here and I am so excited to share my first ' Lindy's' project with you! I made a fabulous Art Journal using Lindy's Magicals ! These powerful little pots of pigment are so versatile and the color combinations are endless.



 The base of the cover was prepared with gesso. I added some paper strips, washi tape, fabric strips, lace, stamping and gauze to give lots of different texture.

 

Once this was dry I added Lindy's Magicals in: 
Yellow Rose of Texas
 Lucky Shamrock Green 
Tibetan Poppy Teal 
Hydranger Blue 
 Prima Donna Purple 
 Sweet Violet Purple Teal 

I colored the chipboard frame and flowers with the same colors using a paint brush and I added some crystals and gems for a little extra bling.


The additional fabric and lace dangles were also colored using the same Magicals.


The cover has a lovely sparkle that is hard to capture in pictures, but I promise it's there. This greenish blue shine on the 'wish' tile (seen below) was achieved using: 
Royal Peacock Fire Glitz Spritz. 


 Each of the pages inside (300gsm watercolor paper) were colored with a mix of two of the Magicals used on the cover. The whimsical watercolor effects are different every time. 


I have embellished each page with stamping, doodling, fabric, stickers and a few gems for a bit of sparkle.





  You can watch the process video below :)


Thanks for dropping by :)
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry........I absolutely love this (as I love everything you do!). Could you possibly give details on the specific heart stamps you used? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynda! I used 2 sets, one was by 'Carabelle', unfortunately i cant find a name for it :( The other set was from 'Darkroom Door' and is called 'hearts set'. Have fun xx

      Delete
  2. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete