Thursday 15 February 2018

Shine - Journal page for Lindy's

Hey there!  After a few weeks of holidays and getting the kids back to school its time to get back into the craft room for some serious play...errr, I mean work time! Today's project features some of the gorgeous Lindy's sprays and Embossing powders.

6

To start my page, I have selected a couple of Whichcraft stencils and some Distress micro glaze. Its a bit hard to see as the micro glaze is a clear 'creme' but I have applied it to my page through a stencil,  this will act as a resist to the sprays.

1 

I have selected 2 sprays that I think work well together and are 2 of my all time faves, TiffanyLou Blue and Luscious Lime. Over the stenciled area spray a generous amount of water, then add your chosen colors to reveal the resist area.

2

I have painted a chipboard star with black gesso making sure my application of the gesso was textured and thick. To the wet gesso I have added Morning Glory Azure and Cleopatra's Copper embossing powders making sure to leave a little of the black showing. Using the heat gun, melt the embossing powder and dry the gesso at the same time for added texture.

3

Look at that yummy texture :)

8a

Add a little background stamping to the page using archival ink.

4

To finish off I have added some black splashes of ink, a word sticker and layered the star onto another piece of Whichcraft chipboard.

5a

Lindy's Products:TiffanyLou Blue and Luscious Lime  sprays. Morning Glory Azure and  Cleopatra's Copper embossing powders.
Other Products: Whichcraft Chipboard, micro glaze, archival ink, stamp, sticker, gesso
Thanks for dropping by and have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment