Friday 4 December 2015

Mixed Media Card - Love You

Hello!
I started this card with some watercolour paper for the background and used distress sprays in broken china, salty ocean and cracked pistachio.  
I have added a piece of Whichcraft grid mesh behind the heart, (also from Whichcraft), that was painted black with distress paint in black soot.
 I coloured the heart and the small squares with gelatos in various reds, oranges and yellows and stamped with black archival ink.  
I sprayed a piece of cheesecloth with black dylusions spray and added some red micro beads and the 'love you' from Tim holtz chit chat stickers.  
I added a piece of black lace tape behind the squares and the blue/green fluffy fabric is a piece of babywipe used to clean the excess spray from the watercolor background.  Inked all the edges with black archival ink.






No comments:

Post a Comment