Saturday 21 May 2016

Love Your Path Tag for Colour Blast

Hello. Its Kerry here again with a tag this time.  For the tag base I am using 300gsm watercolour paper.  Using black archival ink I have stamped some background text.


Using the 'Rose Petal' paste and a little water I made a fluid paint and brushed some onto my tag.


I then added some of the colour to a piece of lace.


I repeated the steps with the 'Royalty' paste.
 

 I glued my colourd lace and some additional white lace onto my tag.


I then took a resin frame and a 'Paper Blooms' flower and an old watch face.  I sprayed a little of the 'Rose Petal' shimmer spray on my non stick craft mat and used a brush to pick up the colour from the mat and a little paste from the tubs to add some highlights to my embellishments.

  I finished off by inking around the edges with black archival ink and a few black ink splashes.  I added some 'Rose Petal' shimmer spray directly on the lace to intensify to colour and added the butterfly and words which were all highlighted with the paste and shimmer sprays in 'Royalty' and 'Rose Petal'

No comments:

Post a Comment