Tuesday 9 August 2016

Bye Bye Butterfly - for ColourBlast

Hello.  It's me, Kerry here for my final post before the new team steps in.  I cant believe how fast this year is flying by.  I would like to thank Tenisha from Colour Blast for having me and allowing me to play with the awesome Colour Blast products.  I am sure the team will have plenty of inspiration coming up, including the awesome new sprays and pigment powders, so make sure you stop by when you can.

Today I have a card, it was super simple, but I love the finished result.



 I used the paste in 'Royalty' and mixed it with quite a bit of water.


I used the inside bit of a roll of sticktape like a stamp and picked up the watery colour and stamped it onto a piece of 300gsm watercolour paper.



I spritzed it with water to let the circles bleed a little and then added some smaller circles and some splashes. 



Then I repeated the same steps using 'Deepwater' paste



I added some stamping with black archival ink


 Then I used a little of the royalty paste to attach this tiny lightglobe and whilst it was still wet I added some microbeads.

 Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:

Post a Comment