Hello! Another month rolls around and this time we have a 'rusty' palette for the April challenge over at Lindy's. To see all the inspiration from the design team pop over HERE.
This months 'color of the month' is - INCANDESCENT COPPER - which is included FREE with all orders over $50 from Lindy's Here is my take on the challenge.
HOW TO ENTER
- Share the monthly Color Challenge graphic on your Blog post, YouTube video or FaceBook page, and link it to the monthly challenge post, to help us spread the word.
- Use at least two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors from the month’s palette (you can use all 5 colors but you don’t have to), remember to list the products you used and the colors. You are welcome to add metallics, neutrals, white, black, gray or brown on your creation, but please stick to the colors in the challenge graphic.
- Link each product you have used to our online store, (can’t tell you how many gorgeous projects aren’t eligible to win because they forget to link).
- Post your project in the challenge month to be considered, no back linking. This challenge is valid on blog posts dated April 1- April 30, 2018.
- Join the Lindy’s Creative Gang Group on Facebook and upload your project to the APRIL Album, make sure to add a link to your blog post, FaceBook page or YouTube video as well – so we can leave you some love.
Thanks for dropping by and have a magical day!